Connect4Learning Pre-K Kit
The Connect4Learning Pre-K Kit includes all of the specific items required to implement the C4L curriculum. The entire kit contains more than 140 items and features dozens of custom-made pieces unique to the curriculum. Most of the items in the Pre-K Kit were designed for repeated use across multiple units and lessons.
The C4L Pre-K Kit includes:
- Alphabet charts
- Alphabet cards—three different kinds!
- Puppets—Lila Letter, Conrad the Confused Crow, and Tucker the Turtle
- Matching games and board games
- Cubes, manipulatives, and number cards
- Friendship-skills posters
- And much more!
Classroom Book Set
The Connect4Learning Classroom Book Set includes both beloved favorites and custom books written specifically for use with the C4L curriculum. Comprised of more than 120 titles, the collection includes both works of fiction and nonfiction informational texts.
A few favorite titles included in this book collection are:
- Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin
- Seven Blind Mice by Ed Young
- Please Don't Upset P. U. Zorilla by Lynn Rowe Reed
- Is Your Mama a Llama? by Deborah Guarino
- A Weekend with Wendell by Kevin Henkes
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- The Chocolate-Covered Cookie Tantrum by Deborah Blumenthal
- Maisy Goes to the Museum by Lucy Cousins
- The Knight and the Dragon by Tomie DePaola
- Stone Soup by Heather Forest
- And 100+ more!
Custom titles include:
- Life in the City
- All about Castles
- Green-Haired Gus
- Big Trees
- Goldilocks and The Three Bears: A Problem-Solving Story
- Nature Up Close
- Our Senses